Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Green Chile Mac & Cheese

Green Chile Mac & Cheese

1 lb hamburger meat or ground turkey
1 jar Cookwell Green Chile Stew (can also use canned chile puree)
1 block Easy Melt Queso Blanco, cubed (by the Velveeta)
1/2 pkg. large elbow macaroni pasta
Shredded cheese, your choice (I like Colby jack)


Brown hamburger meat. Season with salt & pepper to taste. Mix hamburger with cooked pasta, cubed Queso Blanco & Green Chile Stew. Spray casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray. Pour mixture into casserole dish. Top with shredded cheese. Bake at 400 degrees for 30 minutes or until cheese is brown and bubbly.
I served this dish with green beans & it was delicious! My picky 2 year old gobbled it up!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I ate this last night and it was amazingly yummy and satisfying. I can't wait to make it for my family.

Lisa said...

I made this tonight and it was a hit in my house! My 2 incredibly picky eaters ate it and that says a lot!